We’re on a mission to make investing better for everyone in Europe. More specifically, we’re making it light years better (sorry… we had to!). We’re combining multi-currency accounts with unlimited access to global markets so that everyone in Europe can invest without sneaky hidden fees or unnecessary barriers.
Over the last 2 years, we’ve grown from being just an idea to a regulated business in both the UK & the EU, launching in 22 countries and raising $35M along the way. And we’ve hired a team of 50+ people from some of the best fintechs and startups in Europe.
We’ve got a stellar group of investors behind us including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sir Richard Branson, Mosaic Ventures, Taavet Hinrikus, Jaan Tallinn, Sten Tamkivi, Eileen Burbidge as well as a host of angel investors. In 2022, we raised a $25M Series A round and have been covered in CNBC, TechCrunch, Business Insider and City AM.
What you will do
You’ll be the first Hungarian Support Specialist to join our Customer Operations team, placing you in a unique position within an early-stage support function and building things from scratch. Our Support Specialists are responsible for handling customer contacts as well as monitoring our payments engine and stepping in when manual intervention is needed. Your decisions and actions will have a direct impact on the customers and our product.
You will work in a fast-paced, friendly and professional team with a lot of autonomy and little bureaucracy. You’ll have the freedom to share ideas and have a lasting impact on our organisation.
Run day-to-day customer support
- Answer customer questions and solve problems that come in across various contact channels
- Handle formal complaints
- Review payment transactions and solve related customer problems
- Help with other operational and KYC tasks as needed
- Loop in other team members and escalate tasks to relevant stakeholders as needed
- Measure the success of your work
Bring customer feedback to the product and be the voice of the customer
- Reach out to customers to solicit feedback
- Analyse customer feedback and work with cross-functional teams across Marketing, Product and Engineering to bring feedback to the rest of the organisation
Help build the support features in the product
- Knowledge base
- Improve automations like quick replies and contact attribution
- Exceptional written and spoken English and Hungarian, you’ll need to interact with customers via email today and potentially chats/phones in future
- Empathy for customer problems and drive to solve their problems
- You are a quick learner
- Strong communicator and able to work across teams and functions
- Computer literacy, we’re an early growth start-up and our tools are still being developed so you’ll have to be comfortable with using less refined tools.
- Basic SQL is not required but would be advantageous
- Having an understanding of investment services, having worked in a startup environment or previous experience running customer support are pluses
💵 A competitive startup package with stock options that vest monthly after a one-year cliff
📍 Brand new office in Tallinn (Kalamaja)
⏰ Flexible working hours
🏡 A flexible approach to working remotely
🏥 Private health insurance
☕️ All the usual office facilities, including free tea, coffee & snacks
🐶 Dog-friendly office (20% distracting, but 100% cute: see here)
🚲 Cycling or running to work? We’ve got showers, bike storage and lockers
🛫 Quarterly international team events