We’re on a mission to make investing better for everyone in Europe. More specifically, we’re making it light years better (sorry… we had to!). We’re combining multi-currency accounts with unlimited access to global markets so that everyone in Europe can invest without sneaky hidden fees or unnecessary barriers.
Over the last 2 years, we’ve grown from being just an idea to a regulated business in both the UK & the EU, launching in 22 countries and raising $35M along the way. And we’ve hired a team of 40+ people from some of the best fintechs and startups in Europe.
We’ve got a stellar group of investors behind us including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sir Richard Branson, Mosaic Ventures, Taavet Hinrikus, Jaan Tallinn, Sten Tamkivi, Eileen Burbidge as well as a host of angel investors. In 2022, we raised a $25M Series A round and have been covered in CNBC, TechCrunch, Business Insider and City AM.
What you will do
As an early Product Engineer and a core team member, you will have the unique task of building the main pillars of our trading platform. You’ll identify resource needs, and together with the CTO, select the appropriate tools and establish internal protocols that enable a smooth, cross-platform, continuous delivery environment. You’ll have the freedom to share ideas and have a lasting impact on our organisation. We offer a competitive startup package, a chic office in London, an accelerated professional growth path, and the opportunity to work with an international team!
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, and designers to create great user experiences and build our customer-facing application.
- Develop high-performance applications and continuously enhance our suite of technologies in use.
- Conduct code reviews for future team members and take end-to-end ownership, from development to production.
- 5+ years of professional mobile development experience
- 2+ years of experience with Dart / Flutter
- Experience in product-focused application development
- You have a solid command of written and spoken English, which you use to communicate clearly and succinctly with other members of the team. You are comfortable writing reports and documentation.
- An understanding of the investment world is great, but it’s not required. A willingness to learn about it is a must, though!
💵 A competitive startup package including tax-advantaged EMI stock options that vest monthly after a one-year cliff
📍 Offices in central London (Spitalfields)
⏰ Flexible working hours
🏡 A flexible approach to working remotely
🏥 Private health insurance
👪 Enhanced parental leave
☕️ All the usual office facilities, including free tea, coffee & snacks
🐶 Dog-friendly office (20% distracting, but 100% cute: see here)
🛫 Quarterly international team events